Over 30 years’ experience teaching courses worldwide
Our team of instructors have decades of experience, training and teaching dental professionals around the world. If you want to learn from the best doctors and teachers, what are you waiting for?
A teaching team led by a national and international expert in implant surgery
Doctor Juan Jesús Pérez García, director and teacher at our institute was taught by the “father of modern dental implant surgery”, Prof. Brånemark, in Sweden. Since then, he has placed more than 45,000 implants in various cases. This has made him an expert in his field and an outstanding communicator. Learning from him is a unique opportunity to start your journey to success.
More than 50,000 implants placed during training sessions
We provide courses that offer real, practical learning. We have provided our students with the theoretical and practical skills to help them place more than 50,000 dental implants in total during training. Our methodology is based on the premise that practice goes hand in hand with theory. Don’t waste your time with training courses that don’t give you the chance to place a single implant.
We tailor our teaching to your preferences and needs
Our course instructors are qualified to teach at the pace you need. Our intensive training courses are ideal for those who need to learn in the shortest time possible, while achieving a high level of theoretical and practice knowledge.
More than 200 courses taught by our team
Over these 30 years, Dr. Juan Jesús Pérez García has taught more than 200 courses on implant surgery, as well as giving numerous talks all around the world, sharing his experience, knowledge and his vocational passion for implant surgery.
Meet our team of instructors
Dr. Juan Jesús
Pérez García | Director
Dr. Juan Jesús Pérez García | Director
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Seville. Ministry of Universities and Research. 1974.
- Degree (thesis), Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona. Ministry of Education and Science. 1975. EXCELLENT.
- Specialist in Paediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona. Ministry of Education and Science. 1978.
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery (Doctoral Thesis) University of Seville. Ministry of Education and Science. YEAR 1979. OUTSTANDING "CUM LAUDE".
- Specialist in Paediatric Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Barcelona. Ministry of Education and Science. 1982.
- Specialist Doctor in Stomatology, Faculty of Stomatology and Odontology, University of Seville. Ministry of Education and Science. 1986.
- Training Programme for Resident Doctors at the Virgen de las Nieves Hospital. Granada 1978-1982.
- Collaborating lecturer in the Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology at the Faculty of Stomatology and Odontology, University of Granada.
- Director and organiser of international implantology courses.
- Implant parallelizer.
- Lateral insertion pontic.
- Bifunctional chin rest. A new appliance for the orthopaedic treatment of class III.
- Implant paralleliser. Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
- Lateral insertion dental pontic. Spanish Patent and Trademark Office.
- Bifunctional chin rest - European Patent and Trademark Office.
Presentations and Communications
Several clinical and research works in national and international congresses.
Numerous clinical and research papers published in scientific journals.
Numerous courses in paediatric surgery, paediatrics, experimental and clinical microsurgery, orthodontics and implantology.
- International Course in Basic and Advanced Implantology 1998-1999. Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra Santiago de los Caballeros in the Dominican Republic.
- Updating in Implantology. Homage to Dr. Socarras. Havana. Havana. Cuba. 2004.
- Basic and Advanced Surgery Courses 2000-2004. Santiago de Cuba.
Sophiahemmet Hospital, Department of Implantology. 1988. Stockholm, Sweden.
Assistential Positions Held
- Paediatric Resident Doctor. Hospital Clínico-Universitario de Barcelona. 1974- 1976.
- Resident Doctor of Paediatric Surgery. Hospital Clínico-Universitario de Barcelona. 1976- 1978.
- Assistant Doctor of Paediatric Surgery. Hospital materno-infantil de la C.S. Virgen de las Nieves. Granada. 1978- 1984.
- Oral Surgeon at Dr. Pascual Hospital. Málaga. 1995- 1996.
Dr. Manuel Fco.
Dr. Manuel Fco. Vallecillo Capilla
- DEGREE IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY. Ministry of Universities and Research. 4-May 1979
- DEGREE IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY (DISSERTATION). Ministry of Education and Science. 19-October 1981. Excellent
- MEDICAL SPECIALIST. IN STOMA-TOLOGY. Ministry of Education and Science. 10-April 1984
- Specialist Doctor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, (as M.I.R.). Ministry of Education and Science. 11-March 1985
- DOCTOR OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY. Ministry of Education and Science. 9-October 1987. Cum Laude
- CORRESPONDING ACADEMICIAN OF THE ROYAL ACADEMY OF MEDICINE OF GRANADA. Royal Academy of Medicine. 25-January 1991Dr. Orlando
Dr. Orlando Martín Caraballo
- 1978- 1983: Doctor in Stomatology. Faculty of Stomatology. Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana, Cuba.
- 1978- 1983: Doctor in Stomatology. Faculty of Stomatology. Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana, Cuba.
- 2004- 2005: Oncological Surgery of the Head and Neck. Institute of Oncology and Radiobiology of Cuba.
- Professor Instructor of Maxillofacial Surgery at the Higher Institute of Medical Sciences. Havana. Havana. Cuba.
- Professor of Oral Surgery, Advanced and Implantology in national and international courses. Havana. Havana. Cuba.
Professor of Oral Surgery, Advanced and Implantology in national and international courses. Havana. Havana. Cuba.
- 1990- 2002. Head of the Municipal Oral Surgery Service of the Municipality of East Havana.
- 2000- 2003. Head of the Provincial Commission of Acupunctural Analgesia Maxillofacial Surgery.
- 2000-present Head of the Tumour Committee of the Maxillofacial Surgery Department. Hospital: Emergencies.
- 2008 to Present,... Provincial Implantology Group and Habana Vieja Municipal Group.
- National Courses Received: 43
- International Courses Received: 22
- National Courses Given: 19
- International Courses Given: 24
Dr. Javier Manzano
- Master's Degree in Oral Surgery and Implantology, University of Granada (2012-2015).
- Professor of the Oral Surgery and Implantology Teaching Unit, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Granada.
- National End of Degree Award in University Education 2010, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
- Extraordinary End of Degree Award, University of Granada (2010).
- Scholarship-Contract of the National Plan for University Teacher Training (FPU), Department of Stomatology, University of Granada.
- Research Master's Degree in Dentistry, University of Granada (2010-2011).
- Member of the BIO-277 research group of the Junta de Andalucía.
- Author of international articles in high impact journals (JCR), related to bone biology and Maxillary Osteonecrosis by Bisphosphonates.
- Participation in numerous research projects.
- Full member of SECIB. Member of SEPA. Member of ITI.
Dra. Esther Muñoz Soto
- Class : DEGREE IN DENTISTRY from the University of Granada.
Awarding body and centre : Degree issued by the Ministry of Education and Science.
Date of issue : 8 October 1996.
- Class : DEGREE IN DENTISTRY, Examination modality, with a grade of EXCELLENT. June of the academic year 98/99.
Awarding body and centre : Degree issued by the Faculty of Dentistry of Granada.
Date of issue : 13 January 2000.
- Class : EXTRAORDINARY AWARD OF LICENSED DEGREE in the 1998/99 academic year.
Issuing Body and Centre : Degree awarded by the Faculty of Dentistry of Granada.
Date of issue : 8 May 2000.
- Class : DOCTOR OF DENTISTRY (Excellent "cum laude").
Awarding body and centre : Degree awarded by the Ministry of Education and Science.
Date of issue : 5 April 2000. Title: EVALUATION OF A SCHOOL PROGRAMME OF FISSURE SEALERS: CLINICAL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPACT ON QUALITY OF LIFE. Thesis Director(s): Mr. MANUEL BRAVO PÉREZ, Ms. RODRÍGUEZ.
- Private practice in Dental Clinic. Armilla (Granada)
- PrivateCollaborating lecturer on the Master's Degree in Surgery and Implantology. Faculty of Granada. University of Granada. Since 2005.
- PrivateCollaborating lecturer on the Master's Degree in Periodontology Dr. Raúl Caffesse. Dr. Claudio Giogia Continuing Education Centre. Elche. Since 2007.
- PrivateCoordinator of the BASIC SURGERY AND IMPLANTOLOGY COURSE 2010 (09/ca/072) of 100 teaching hours. Postgraduate School. UGR Dr. Esther Muñoz Soto
Grants and Membership of Research Groups
- GRANT 1 February 2003 to 31 January 2004
- BECA February 1, 2004 to January 31, 2005
- Membership of Research Group CTS503 : PUBLIC HEALTH
Dr. Felipe Segundo
Dr. Felipe Segundo Fernández Pérez
- 1985 - 1990 Student of Stomatology at the Faculty of Stomatology of the ISCM in Santiago de Cuba/Cuba.
- 1990 - 1993 Resident in the speciality of Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hospital Saturnino Lora in Santiago de Cuba/ Cuba.
- 2008 Second Degree Specialist in Maxillofacial Surgery.
- 2012 Homologation of the title of Doctor in Stomatology to Degree in Dentistry. Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Oviedo/ Spain.
- 2014 - 2021 ¨Health Manager of Dental Clinic Rafael Mesa¨ Madrid/Spain.
- 1994 - 2001 1st Degree Specialist in Maxillofacial Surgery at Policlínico Comunitario Carlos J Finlay, Songo La Maya, Santiago de Cuba/Cuba.
- 2001 - 2006 1st Degree Specialist in Maxillofacial Surgery at Hospital Clínico Quirúrgico "Juan Bruno Zayas". Santiago de Cuba/Cuba.
- 1999 - 2002 Lecturer of national and international courses on basic and advanced implantology. Santiago de Cuba/Cuba.
- 2002 - 2005 International co-operator as maxillofacial surgeon at St Paulos Hospital, Addis Ababa/ Ethiopia.
- 2006 - 2008 Head of the Surgery Teaching Department at the School of Stomatology, Santiago de Cuba/Cuba.
- 2009 - 2014 Lecturer of basic and advanced implantology courses at Dr. Juan Jesús Pérez Garcia's Bucodent Clinic. Madrid/Spain
- 2014 - 2017 Lecturer of courses of monophasic implantology with immediate loading and basal surgery in atrophic maxillae:
- Zaragoza May/2014, July/2016
- Burgos June 2017
Teófilo Álvarez Mogollón
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Degree in Dentistry from the University of Barcelona.
- Master's Degree in Straight Arch Orthodontics and Damon System.
- Master in Neuro-Occlusal Rehabilitation (RNO).
- Master in implantology.
- Trainee from 1983 to 1992 at the Stomatology Service of the Hospital de la Santa Cruz y San Pablo in Barcelona, dedicated to oral surgery.
- From 1984 to the present, practice in own clinic.
- Always dedicated to integrated dentistry, RNO, respiratory rehabilitation, mastication and swallowing.
- Collaborations in various clinics as an implantologist and oral surgeon.
- Extensive experience in implantology for more than 20 years, especially in patients with little bone, and minimally invasive techniques. With single body implants, immediate loading and Bicon implants.
- Various courses in Removable Complete Prosthetics
- Elastic Aligners Courses
- DSD course
- Posturology course
- Aragao Functional Regulator Course
- Neural Therapy Courses
- Technical Telecommunications Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Barcelona.
Dr. Manuel Espadas García
- 1983 Dr. in medicine and general surgery Outstanding degree Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona
- 1987 Specialist in Stomatology and Odontology Specialist in Stomatology. University of Barcelona
- Master's degree in implantology (surgery and prosthodontics) Implantology. Madrid
- 2010-2012. Master's degree in aesthetic medicine and laser in dermatology Aesthetic medicine. Barcelona
- 1993-1995. Master's degree in orthodontics Orthodontics. University of Nantes (France)Diploma and adjunct member of the SEI. Certificate
- Several published articles and lectures at national and international level.
- Medical and dental director in implantology centres, Centres in: Cerdanyola del valles (08290), Barcelona (08003), Barcelona (08036).
- Collaborating stomatologist doctor UB Foundation (University of Barcelona) (1998-2016)
- Associate lecturer at the Faculty of Dentistry of the UB (University of Barcelona) (1998-2015)
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Integrated Adult Dentistry at the UB (University of Barcelona) (2001-2016)
- Clinical Director of the Postgraduate Course in Endodontics at the UB (University of Barcelona) (2008-2016)
- Collaborating Stomatologist at Hospital Mutua de Terrasa (Barcelona) (2006-2009)
- SEI European Implantology Jury
- President and founding member of SIBASI (sibasi.org) Iberoamerican society of basal implantology Collaborator and teacher of strategic implantology courses (IHDE - implant Foundation) (2010-2017)
Dr. Jesús Pérez García
- 2014/09 - 2019/05 Universidad CEU San Pablo, Madrid Degree in Dentistry
- 2018/01 - 2018/01 Noris Medical España, Madrid Cortical Implants and Soft Tissue Management Course
- 2019/05 - 2019/05 International Institute of Advanced Implantology and Aesthetics, Marbella Practical Implantology Course on patients
- 2019/06 - 2019/07 International Institute of Advanced Implantology and Aesthetics, Havana Practical Oral Surgery Course on patients
- 2019/06 - 2019/07 International Institute for Advanced Implantology and Aesthetics, Havana Practical implantology course on patients
- 2020/11 - 2020/11 Damon Sistem, Online Damon Experience
- Director and general dentist and implantologist Bucoodontos, Antequera. I manage the clinic and work as a general dentist and implantologist.
- General dentist Clínica Universitaria Odontológica CEU, Madrid. I worked as a general dentist doing my university internship here.
Dr. Talib Jabar
- 1994 - 1999 Studies at the University of Amsterdam in The Netherlands
- 1999 Degree
- Degree in Dentistry at the University of Amsterdam(1999)
- 1998 Research( Treatment of patients with extreme dental fear with narcotic treatment.
- 1999 (MSc) Master of Science in Dentistry Amsterdam Act.
- 2000 Own practice in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2000-2005 Supervisor of dental students at the Academic Centre of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2003-2005 Orthodontic Training Programme.
- 2006 Certification of Super Structures in Implantation. The Clinic for Periodontology Amsterdam
- 2007 Member of the International Team for Implantology (ITI).
- 2009 Invited collaborator and lecturer for Acta
- 2009 Certification in Soft Tissue Management Mis Paises Netherlands
- 2009 Certificate in Implantology from the Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Villa Clara in Cuba
- 2009 Certificate in Surgery / apexrecectie Nemijgen University The Netherlands
- 2012 Certificate in Implantology/Orthodontics interaction from ITI
- 2012 Certificate in marginal bone loss around implants as treated with implant abutment configurations Act.
- 2016 Certificate in pre-implant surgery from ITI.7 Lecturer at international implantology conferences and congresses.
Dr. José David
Dr. José David García Antelo
- Degree in Dentistry. Royal Carolinian Institute Stockholm, Sweden. 1998.
- Postgraduate in Dental Implantology. Institute of Advanced Implantology. Havana- Cuba. 2012
- Postgraduate course in dental implantology and sinus lift. Institute of Advanced Implantology. Havana, Cuba. 2013.
- Assistant professor. Dental implantology course of the Institute of Advanced Implantology. Havana, Cuba. 2014. 2015.
- Assistant professor. Dental implantology course at the Institute of Advanced Implantology. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Spain. 2016. 2017. 2018
Dra. Sofía Carrazana Rodríguez
- April-May 2007 - Manolito Aguiar Faculty - Basic Pedagogy Course (Received).
- May-2007 - CIMEQ - Refresher course on LEADER implants (Italy) (Received).
- May-2007 - Clinic of prosthesis of 100 and 57 - Course of dental aesthetics (Argentina) (Received).
- May-2007 - 100 and 57 Prosthodontics Clinic - Refresher course on COLOSO implants (Brazil) (Received).
- July-2007 - Prosthetic Clinic 100 and 57 - Refresher course on KOSS implants (Germany) (Received).
- 19 Oct - 20 Dec 2007 - Enrique Cabrera Faculty - Philosophy course (Received).
- 22- 27 October 2007 - 100 and 57 prosthesis clinic - CENTAURO implant course (Received).
- 12-13 March 2008 - Yuri Gómez Reynoso Clinic. Guanabacoa. - Course of Prosthetic Rehabilitation on DEFCON implants (Received).
- 16-17 April 2008 - National Centre of Stomatology. KOLY. - Theoretical-Practical Course LEADER Implantology (Received).
- 3-7 November 2008 - National Centre of Stomatology. KOLY. - Theoretical-Practical CourseImplantology LEADER (Received).
- 17-21 Nov 2008 - CIMEQ. - Continuing Theoretical-Practical LEADER Course (Received).
- 12-16 Jan 2009 - Hospital "Dr. Carlos J Finlay". Marianao. - National Implantology Course (Received).
- 19-23 January 2009 - Clinic "Ana Betancourt". Playa. - International Event of Implantology, Oral and Advanced Surgery (CEFIDA) (Received).
Mitchell A. Pierce
Jr. DMD, FAIID, FAGD
Dra. Leili Seng
Montes de Oca
Dra. Namibia Espinosa Nodarse
Dra. Rosany M. Denis Echezarreta
Dra. Verónica Pérez Bondar
Lic. Clara de la C. Rodríguez Cruz
Lic. Haydee Ferreiro González
Lic. Mercedes Castañeda Rodríguez
Lic. Natacha Comas Fernández
Lic. Sara Esther Estrada Rodríguez
Téc. Laura Yiliam Fernández Zamber
Dra. Josefina Fajardo Puig
- Year of graduation as General Stomatologist: 1990
- 1st Degree Specialist in Stomatological Prosthesis: 2000
- 2nd Degree Specialist in Stomatological Prosthesis: 2010
- Master's Degree in Emergency Stomatology: 2010
- Assistant Professor: 2009
- Assistant Professor: 2010
- Assistant Researcher: 2016
- Member of the Provincial Implantology Group.
- Work centre: Marianao Stomatological Prosthesis Teaching Clinic.
- Main Professor of Prosthetic Rehabilitation on implants.
- Principal Lecturer in Rehabilitation I and II.